Call for Papers: Cannabinoid Themed Issue
British Journal of Pharmacology will be publishing a special ‘Themed Issue’ entitled 'Cannabinoid', with Steve Alexander and Paco Molina-Holgado as Guest Editors.
In this issue on Cannabinoids, we will provide an up-to-date account of the analysis and actions of cannabinoids.
The issue will include authoritative state of the art review articles from:
- Francisco (Paco) Molina-Holgado: Crosstalk between the immune system and the brain cannabinoid system
- Javier Fernandez-Ruiz: The current biomedical challenge of neurodegenerative disorders: an opportunity for cannabinoid-based therapies
- Cece Hillard: Regulation of endocannabinoid signalling by sterol carrier proteins
- Barbara Malinowska: Cannabinoids and hypertension
- Kasia Starowicz: Bone and joint problems arising from lack of repair mechanisms: can cannabinoids help?
- Dave Finn: Modulation of pain by negative affective state: role of the endocannabinoid system
- Karen Wright: Functional selectivity at the barrier, good or bad?
- Harald Hansen: N-Acylethanolamines and monoacylglycerols in the intestine
- Burkhard Hinz: Anti-tumoral actions of cannabinoids
Deadline for submissions was 1st November 2017
Click here for more information.
Download the App
New Android App Available!
iOS App for iPad or iPhone