Marketing Pharmacology Research & Perspective
Within these folders/links you will find marketing materials for PR&P. Please use these to extend the reach of PR&P within your community.
Feel free to use the cover image and link in your email signature or on slides and to distribute print material at events and conferences.
- Cover image: PDF, JPG, GIF
- Call for Papers and Virtual Issue DL leaflet
- 2017 Editorial (for your reference)
- Reasons to submit (for your reference)
Virtual Issues published to date include:
- Exceptional Pharmacology Research from Asia
- Pharmacology and the Liver
- Cardiac Pharmacology
- Pharma-based Drug Development
- From Early Discovery to Clinical Evaluation: Pharmacology Research & Perspectives Advances Drug Discovery
- Translational Pharmacology Broadly Defined
A suite of banner ads for each Virtual Issue published is available. If you would like any of these, please do not hesitate co contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Herewith a list of the latest Virtual Issues http://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/hub/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)2052-1707/category/Virtual%20Issues/
Please link signature file images to www.PharmacolResPerspect.com
In Memoriam: Darrell R. Abernethy, M.D. Ph.D.
It is with deep sadness that the Editorial Team at PR&P must convey the news that Darrell Abernethy, Editor in Chief of the Journal, has recently passed away. Darrell has been instrumental in raising the profile and quality of PR&P in both his roles on the Journal, first as Deputy Editor and then Editor. He has been a true inspiration to so many of our authors and editors who work in the field of pharmacology, very much a team player, providing considered and thoughtful responses. His wise counsel will be missed.
Rest in peace
PR&P Editorial Team
Darrell's obituary can be viewed on the ASPET website