Publish with Pharmacology Research & Perspectives
- Open Access journal – articles are freely available to read, share and download
- An official journal of the British Pharmacological Society and the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- PR&P’s Editorial Board review all submissions in a timely, fair and constructive manner
- High standards, rigorous peer-review
- Papers accepted solely on the basis of scientific rigour
- Average time from submission to first decision for all Original Articles is 18 days
- Rapid publication - articles are published to the journal homepage in an average of 32.5 working days
- Fully compliant with all open access mandates
- Authors retain copyright
- Reach a wide audience in academic, pharmaceutical industry, and regulatory pharmacology.
Publishing with PR&P
Submit a Manuscript
Article Publication Charges
Wiley Open Access
Open Access License and Copyright
Institutional and Funder Payments
Publishing with PR&P: Manuscript Transfer Programme
In Memoriam: Darrell R. Abernethy, M.D. Ph.D.
It is with deep sadness that the Editorial Team at PR&P must convey the news that Darrell Abernethy, Editor in Chief of the Journal, has recently passed away. Darrell has been instrumental in raising the profile and quality of PR&P in both his roles on the Journal, first as Deputy Editor and then Editor. He has been a true inspiration to so many of our authors and editors who work in the field of pharmacology, very much a team player, providing considered and thoughtful responses. His wise counsel will be missed.
Rest in peace
PR&P Editorial Team
Darrell's obituary can be viewed on the ASPET website